Items

 ITEMS OF VARIABLE

Part 1 – Demographic Profiles

In these questionnaires, researchers used demographic profiles to determine the age, gender, education background and occupation of responses to analyze data. This is important to researchers to determine the participants information and size.


Part 2 – Variable

Intention to explore and desire to pay a premium for ecotourism

Materialism

 

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

My life would be better if I owned a certain thing, I don’t have

1

2

3

4

5

2

I would be happier if I could afford to buy more things

1

2

3

4

5

3

It is sometimes bother me quite a bit that I can’t afford to buy all the things I would like

1

2

3

4

5


Environmental belief

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

When humans interfere with nature, it often produces disastrous consequences

1

2

3

4

5

2

Humans are severely abusing the environment

1

2

3

4

5

3

Plants and animals have as much right as humans to exist

1

2

3

4

5

4

The balance of nature is very delicate and easily upset

1

2

3

4

5

 

Attitude Towards Ecotourism

 

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

I enjoy whenever I’m going for ecotourism

1

2

3

4

5

2

Ecotourism is favourable

1

2

3

4

5

3

I’m feeling fun whenever I go for ecotourism

1

2

3

4

5

4

The feeling when I’m going for ecotourism is pleasant

1

2

3

4

5

5

Ecotourism has positive effect on me

1

2

3

4

5

 

Intention

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

here is a high likelihood that I will visit an ecotourism destination within a foreseeable future

1

2

3

4

5

2

I intend to visit an ecotourism destination within a foreseeable future

1

2

3

4

5

3

I will visit an ecotourism destination within the next 12 months.

1

2

3

4

5

 

WTP Premium

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

I’m willing to go on a more expensive holiday in order to reduce pollution

1

2

3

4

5

2

I’m willing to pay more for my holiday if I knew the added cost paid for a better environment

1

2

3

4

5

3

I’m willing to pay more for ecotourism as opposed to ‘regular’ tourism

1

2

3

4

5

 

Personal Escape

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

I go on holiday to get away from my normal environment.

1

2

3

4

5

2

I go on holiday to have a change in pace from my everyday life.

1

2

3

4

5

3

I go on holiday to overcome a bad mood.

1

2

3

4

5

 

Interpersonal Escape

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

I go on holiday to avoid people who annoy me

1

2

3

4

5

2

I go on holiday to get away from a stressful social environment.

1

2

3

4

5

3

I go on holiday to avoid interactions with others.

1

2

3

4

5

 

Personal Seeking

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

I go on holiday to tell others about my experiences

1

2

3

4

5

2

I go on holiday to feel good about myself.

1

2

3

4

5

3

I go on holiday to experience new things by myself.

1

2

3

4

5

 

Interpersonal Seeking

No

Questions

SD

D

N

A

SA

1

I go on holiday to be with people of similar interests

1

2

3

4

5

2

I go on holiday to bring friends/family closer.

1

2

3

4

5

3

I go on holiday to meet new people.

1

2

3

4

5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us

Framework

Theory